Hi, guys!😁
In this page, I will tell about our City Tour! are you excited to read??😁
Yes, I am so grateful and I am so blessed about what I got when I being student-teacher exchange in USJ-R because the people and the environment in USJ-R are very welcome with us!😀 we got a chance to know more about Cebu city from the City Tour that made us feel happy!


THE CITY TOUR!
PART I

1. The Sirau Garden
    I am so glad to come to the Sirau Garden, because the weather is look a like Bandung (Indonesia) not really hot and not really cold for us, so the weather is fit with us! hehe😁 and many spot to took the pictures and also many flowers here! the location of the Sirao Garden in Cebu city, Philippines and it takes around 20-35 minutes from the city.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog