THE FIRST WEEK

Halo, guys!
As my promise, I will explain one by one about my experiences! are you excited? Hahaha. Yap! in this part, I will explain about my first amazing week as the student-teacher exchange at USJ-R, Cebu City, Philippines! in the first week I will explain about My Preparation before I am going to Philippines, Opening Ceremony as student-teacher exchange in USJ-R, General Information and Academic Administration of USJ-R school, Pendagogical Contents, and City Tour!😀


THE PREPARATION
Now, let's talking about My Preparation before I am going to Philippines. As you know that before we join the exchange programme, we need to know about ourselves first. why? because we have to prepare all of the things, not only clothes, foods and money to support our living costs but the most important thing that we need to prepare is our knowledge! is it right? Yap! the biggest reason why I chose SEA-Teacher as my first exchange programme because I want to increase my English skills (yap, sorry if you find a lot of grammatical error in my blog hehe) and I want to learn something different like the cultures, the languages and the foods!😁


In that picture, my friends and I tried to answer the question about vocabularies from Mr. Silih Warni (one of my favorite lecturer guys!!) and we can use the question for our teaching demonstration in our host University. beside that, we got learning about Classroom Management from Mr. Silih Warni to make us more confident when we speak infront of the class as studedent-teacher exchange😀


Yap! as you can see that I am the only one boy that join SEA-Teacher Batch 7 and I am so glad to meet Mr. Silih (beside me) to teach us about Classroom Management, because it will help us to manage the class and we are happy to learn about Classroom Management with Mr. Silih Warni. Thank you so much, Sir!😁



After we learn about Classroom Management with Mr. Silih Warni, we continue to learn about blog! and we are glad to meet Mr. Widi to teach us about how to make our own blog and how to be creative to make our own blog. Thank you so much for your time it will be helpful for us, Sir!😁

Yap, what's your opinion about my preparation that my lecturer give to me? it's very helpful, right? Now, after all of the things that related with the preparation about knowledge that I describe above, let's continue another preparation!


Yap, as you can see the picture above! What's on your mind? Hahaha I bring a lot of things in my baggage, guys!😀  and also I bring two bags that include the traditional foods from Indonesia! (because I will miss the traditional foods from Indonesia, so that's why I bring a lot hehehe😀)


and what's on your mind about the picture above? yes, those are my family. At that time, they spend their time to help me and accompany me to go to the airport. I'm so glad and so grateful about what they gave to me until right now, I never expect about anything because my purpose in life just want to make them proud of me! (InsyaAllah Aamiin😁)


Yap, how about the picture above? what's on your mind about that? why I made the caption 'after 10 hours on my flight?' ?? because I got problem, guys! when I go  to Manila, Philippines the plane got a problem, there was smoke coming out of the right side of the plane. All of the passanger and flight attendant are crying and we feel scared about that, we just pray and we hope that God help us at that time then God's help comes to us! we go back to Jakarta, Indonesia with a good condition and I use another airline to get to Cebu but I have to go to Hong Kong first and proceed to Manila, Philippines and then I arrive in Cebu at 11 AM 15 at that time. yap, it will be amazing experience and it makes me come late for orientation in USJ-R. Alhamdulillah I am still alive right now, thank God for all of your help, I am so blessed!😊


Yap! after all of the problem that I get before, I met my new friends here! we ate buffet at Yakimix, SM Seaside😀😀 Thank you so much Mr. Ionell and USJ-R for these foods and If you want to know more about my new friends in the picture above, you can read my stories in another pages.😀


(I will continue another parts of my first week in another pages, guys!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog