FAREWELL WITH THE STUDENTS





Yap! this is my special post for my lovely students from grade 7 St. Augustine and St. Joseph! I just want to say thank you so much for everything that we learnt together. I hope all of you will be successful person in the future. I wrote the message for you, are you still remember about that? hehehe this is my message for you, my students!😊

Dear students grade 7 of St. Augustine & St. Joseph,
I wrote this letter after our family day.
As you know that my name is Ragil Agus Susilo, and you call me Sir Ragil everyday.
I come from Indonesia, and now i’m standing here infront of your class.
I just want to share a little bit about my experience,
When I know this exchange program, I have dream that I want to come to USJ-R as student exchange but I realize that my English skills are bad. But in the other side, I tried my best to prove myself that I can do my best. Now, my dream came true. I’m standing here infront of your class as student-teacher to share & learn together about English. I’m glad to be here, infront of my smart & passionate students from St Augustine & St. Joseph.
I always excited when I woke up in the morning, yes just want to meet you.
I always slept 4 hours to prepare my teaching demonstration, just want to learn together with you.
I always want to spend my time to talk about everything with you after the end of our lesson.
I will miss something,
To handle your class, to speak infront of you eventhough i’m afraid.
I will always miss your greeting,
“Good morning, Sir Ragil. Good morning, classmates and MABUHAY it’s nice to see you today.”
From St. Augustine and also from St. Joseph “Good morning, Sir Ragil.”
I will miss that thing..
Now, I want to say thank you so much for your effort in the class.
Your smile, love & kindness will be my best gift in this year.
Your effort & your laugh will be my spirit to face everything.
It’s hard for me to say ‘good bye’ infront of you today.
But I have to strong to face the truth that I have to go back to my country, Indonesia.
Thank you so much for giving me a lot of experiences, you are the best.
Don’t forget to stay humble, be kind, help and appreciate people.
I never forget about you and aku cinta kalian,
My little sisters form St. Augustine & my little brothers from St. Joseph.
Our memories here will be the best experiences ever.

Yap! I wrote the letter after our family day, How proud I am as your teacher to saw you mass dance and your smile. I promise that we can meet soon!




the pictures above are our goup hug, I will miss you my lovely students!😁





Comments

Popular posts from this blog