ANOTHER EXPERIENCES



Hallo guys! this part I want to tell about my new friends in USJ-R Colleges. I forgot their name but they can be a good friends for me (eventhough just for a week) and we learn and sharing about the differences in our cultures, the foods and languages. I learn about Tagalog & little bit Cebuano language and we have similar word with a same meaning like kutu, kambing, sarung and etc. I am so happy to meet them to share about everything that I never know before because I belive that something that we give to others is what we get back from God, so we have to be nice as person. I hope I can come to USJ-R again and meet them to share another things!


If you have the foods above in your country, you are lucky! why? because the taste of that foods are delicious! If you never try that foods, the name of that foods is Jolibee! in the right side is Beef curry sauce and in the left side is fried chicken, I miss that foods right now. I hope I can eat that foods again hahaha😀


I thank god with this experience, yes as you can see I meet a kind person in SM Seaside (one of the big mal in Cebu city). She is Jessica, one of the staff in SM Seaside. She always help me to find something that I need as my pasalubong (souvenir) for my family. She always ask me about what I need and always offer something to me as souvenir to bought. I just want to give a friendly reminder, we have to be nice and don't forget to smile (always) to others, so they will interested with us and they will be our friends, and also they will help us whenever we go.




Yap! this is one of the spot in SM Seaside, they have a lot of spot to take a picture and this is one of the spot that I like in SM Seaside hehe😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog