CLOSING CEREMONY 
PART II

In this second part of the Closing Ceremony, I will explain about the activities during our closing ceremony!😀 the students who gave the performance made me speechless hahaha😁 I admire their effort to give something to us as the student-teacher exchange in USJ-R


Yap! the picture above is one of the traditional dance from Philippines. I forgot what kind of the dance but I am still amazed with that, it will be new experience for me to saw the traditional dance from different country!😀



The pictures above when I re-introduce myself and I got the question about Mrs Anna Lea Davide as my mentor and the question about the students! I feel comfortable at that time, I give the explanation about that and I said that I am blessed & glad to be part of the student-teacher exchange in USJ-R!😀





For the pictures above, I am so glad and I am so thankful about these achievement that I got from USJ-R! I hope I can improve and learn more about English again in different country soon!



Thank you for those who always help me especially Mr Ionell Jay Terogo, Mr Maxwell and Teacher Net for everything such as: the foods, the city tour and all of the things that you gave to us! I hope we will meet soon!😁😀



Comments

Popular posts from this blog