Hi, guys!
Time flies so fast, in this page I will share about my Closing Ceremony as the Student-teacher exchange at USJ-R, Cebu, Philippines! I hope you will enjoy to read!😀


CLOSING CEREMONY
PART I

Yap! this page will be my happy and sad part, because I have to face the truth that I have to go back to Jakarta, Indonesia. I don't know why the time flies so fast, but I never tired to say that I am so grateful about what I got from USJ-R. I learn about friendship, appreciate each other, how to manage the class, learn the differences such as; Language, Foods, Religion and I am happy to learn more about everything in Philippines. The people are kind and always help me if I need something to do. I will devided into some parts for the Closing Ceremony page, and in the first part of the Closing Ceremony, I will put a lot of pictures about the people who always be there for me since day-1 as the student-teacher exchange!




For the first part of this page, I want to say thank you so much for my Cooperative Teacher, she is Mrs. Anna Lea Davide. Thank you so much for everything that you gave to me, I always remember your kindness, your reminder, and everything that you said to me. I got a lot of learning from her, such as; I got the private class with my friends about pronunciation, I got experience to handle the class record, I got experience to be judges and mentor and how to give the score depends on the criteria of every competition. I learnt a lot about dicipline, how to survive as a teacher, how to make the students interested with me as their teacher. I never tired to learn more and I am so glad to have her as my Cooperative Teacher. Thank you for everything, Mom!😊





For the pictures above, there are Mrs Tabar and Askha. Mrs Tabar is the Cooperative Teacher of Askha, and I am happy to met her. She is very kind and it's like my mother because she always ask about my condition everyday. I am glad to met her, and I am so happy. I can't say anything but I always pray for her health and may God bless her and her family. aamiin.




For the picture above, she is Mrs Olandria. yes, I also glad to met her, she is the Cooperative Teacher of Rizky Maylani. I just want to say thank you so much for what you give to me since day-1 until the Closing Ceremony. She gave me Panada and made the candies for me and Rizky. I love her so much, I got a lot of experience in her class about research and her kindness when she manage the class.





and for the pictures above, thank you so much for my students who come to the Closing Ceremony and thank you so much because you wear my favorite color (blue!😀). Then, I want to say thank you so much for Hanah Ferrer and Ara Paula Obial because they also come to the Closing Ceremony! and thank you Obial for the help to make your friends get permission to come to the Closing Ceremony. Thank you so much for your time to come to my Closing Ceremony, you are the best!😀
   





and for this girl, thank you so much for everything HAHAHAH you are the best, Kith! you always spend your time to accompany me in the class eventhough you have the class too! HEHEHE thank you so much for accompany me to bought the souvenir in SM Seaside until I slept in the taxi (because I am so tired) thank you for your time to accompany me to do anything for 2 weeks! I always remeber your kindness and your story!! I will miss your chat in the morning just because I come late HEHEHE I hope you will be succesful in the future!😁😀







Halo, Kent! I hope you will read this page someday!😀
Thank you for your time to come to the Closing Ceremony of us as the student-teacher exchange, I hope we will meet soon and take the pictures again. Thank you for your Mom and your sister also!
thank you for the amazing gift that you made for me! I hope you will be successful person in the future. aamiin.



For the picture above, she is Rizky Maylani! Thank you so much more your help, Rizky. I miss our time just want to make the lesson plan in 'warnet' and discuss about our material hahaha! I hope we will meet soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog