ABOUT ME


Halo, Everyone!😁
First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for your time to read my blog hehehe. In this part, 
I would like to introduce myself first before I tried to share my amazing experiences when I join the Student-teacher Exchange of 7th batch in Philippines by SEAMEO Thailand (South-east Asian Ministers of Education). Let’s start, guys! My name is Ragil Agus Susilo, you can call me Ragil! I come from Jakarta, Indonesia and I am 20 years old. Currently, I am study as English Education Department at Prof. Dr. Hamka University, East Jakarta, Indonesia and now I am in the third year of my school. When I join the Student-teacher Exchange program from SEAMEO, I got opportunity to learn something new and to increase my English skills in University of San-Jose Recoletos, Cebu, Philippines. This is me when I took the pictures infront of some buildings in USJ-R:

The pictures of me Infront of the building of USJ-R College

The pictures of me and my friends infront of the building of USJ-R College:
Those are the pictures of me and my friends when we got the orientation in our first day as the student-teacher exchange to know more about USJ-R environment (include the coordinator from USJ-R, Sir Ionell Jay Terogo that very helpful & very humble with us. I admire his kindness and willingness) and I am so glad to be part of student-teacher in USJ-R because the people are very nice and always help us if we need something that make us confused and beside that, I met my new friends here! yes, I got 7 new friends from the same country but different cities with me hehe. I am so happy because all of them are come from the same country with me eventhough our cities are different. Oh, I forgot to share about something! I come to USJ-R with my friend that have a same University with me, she is Salma Nabila! she is majoring Early Childhood Education in UHAMKA, wow it sounds nice right? and I also glad to meet my new friends like Rizky Maylani and Wilda Rangkuti from Univerity of Muhammadiyah North Sumatera, they have different majors guys! Rizky Maylani majoring English Education and Wilda Rangkuti majoring Math Education (Wow! it sounds scary, right? but she is nice!). Then, I met Al Fajrin and Darni Yahya from University of Haluoleo in Kendari, Sulawesi! yap, they also have different majors. Al Fajrin majoring English Education and Darni Yahya majoring Math Education. Last but not least, I met Askhabul Kahfie or you can call him Askha! he is majoring English Education from University of Muria Kudus, Central Java and the last student-teacher that became my new friend is Mike Okta Milia but you can call her Ike! she is majoring Sports Education (Wow! she is very strong hahah) and she comes from The State University of Padang in Sumatera. I can't say anything because I am so glad to be student-teacher exchange here and I love this place so much!😁😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog