Hi, friends!
This page will became continuation of the story in the first week of me as student-teacher exchange! are you ready to read? I hope you are ready!😀😀


OPENING CEREMONY

Hi, friends! in this page I want to share about my Opening Ceremony as student-teacher exchange at USJ-R, Cebu city, Philippines!😀 yap, I am so grateful for this opportunity, especially I got USJ-R as my host Universities to learn something new and to increase my English skills. After my friends and I ate lunch together at Yakimix, SM Seaside with all of the coordinators from USJ-R, we come to Audio Visual room of USJ-R Colleges to do Opening Ceremony, and I amazed with the students here! they are very kind and help us, beside that they are very passionate when they give the performance about the traditional dancing from Philippines! it's very amazing experiences to know and learn more about the differences of our cultures, right?





As you can see from the pictures above, their performance are amazing and made us speechless! Hahaha, yap! they are very passionate about that, and I am still amazed with them. 


Yap! the picture above when we sang the National anthem of Indonesia, we are proud to sang the National anthem of Indonesia in different country!😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog