Hi, guys! after my first week that I explained before, now I want to tell about my second week!
are you ready to read?😀😉


THE SECOND WEEK

Yap! in this page, I want to talk about my second week. In my second week I will explain about Teaching Plan that include with the information about Curriculum and Teaching Plan that related wih my majors. I hope you will enjoy to read my story!!😀😀


ABOUT TEACHING PLAN

1. Curriculum
    Junior High School Department of USJ-R use K-12 Curriculum. The K-12 Curriculum of English was learner-entered from the knowledge of the students, the teacher expect that the students will get something different and being the students that has a critical mind. the biggest reason why the teacher want to make the students like that because the teacher wants the student to criticize easier about something. So, when the teacher ask about something, the students can explain more with their own opinion because the students are already trained to have critical mind. The Curriculum are designed with three domains of learning process: to understand, to make the students criticize easier and to make the students have a critical mind.

2. Teaching plan that related with my majors
    I tried to discuss two topics for my teaching demonstration in the class and the topics are about The Preposition (Grammar) and The Magic Glasses (Philippines literature).

This picture above is the first part 
of my teaching plan about The Preposition


This picture above is the second part 
of my teaching plan about The Preposition


And also I will put my teaching plan about The Magic Glasses, because I teach for two times with different topics😊😉

The picture above is the first part 
of my teaching plan about The Magic Glasses


The picture above is the second part 
of my teaching plan about The Magic Glasses


The picture above is the third part 
of my teaching plan about The Magig Glasses



Comments

Popular posts from this blog