This is me, Ragil!

Hi, Guys!😉
After all of the information about me that I wrote in the first part, now I want to share something important that I did since day-1 until day-30 at USJ-R, Cebu, Philippines as the student-teacher exchange program batch 7 from SEAMEO Thailand (South-east Asian Ministers of Education). Okay guys, I am so excited to share my experiences when I being student-teacher exchange in Philippines, and it will be devided into 3 weeks about my experiences:
  • THE FIRST WEEK
          - Preparation:             
            1. My preparation before going to Philippines.        
  
          - Opening Ceremony:             
            1. Opening Ceremony as Student-teacher exchange batch 7 at USJ-R, Cebu, Philippines. 

          School: General Information and Academic Administration.            
            1. School profile             
            2. Academic support system            
            3. Teaching system             
            4. Materials and other learning sources             
            5. Measurement and evaluation system
            6. Curriculum
            7. Teaching plan        

          -  Pendagogical Contents:            
            1. Teaching methods of the teacher that I observed             
            2. The Learning materials and innovation             
            3. Sources of Learning and Technology used by the teachers             
            4. Authentic Assessment used by the teachers         
           
  • THE SECOND WEEK
          - Teaching Plan             
            1. Curriculum             
            2. Teaching Plan related with my majors         
          
         - Observation on the Teacher
           1. Planning for Teaching
           2. Preparing lessons and Materials
           3. Teaching in the classroom
           4. Measurment an Evaluation
                   
  • THE THIRD WEEK
          - Teaching Practice            
            1. Procedures of Teaching            
            2. Time Management and Organizing Activities            
            3. Problem Solving            
            4. Classroom Management         

        - Summary and Suggestions:           
          1. Purposes of Practicum           
          2. Procedures of Practicum           
          3. Outcomes of Practicum           
          4. The Challenges of Practicum           
          5. Overall Impression          
          6. Suggestions for Future Improvement

        - Closing Ceremony
          1. First part, The people who I love
          2. Second part, The Closing Ceremony


That's all the things that will be described by me one by one (InsyaAllah I will explain it), I hope you will enjoy to read all of my activities in Philippines since day-1 until day-30 as Student-teacher Exchange batch 7 from SEAMEO. Are you ready?! ENJOY!😉😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog